Last Updated: October 21, 2020
- We’ve included additional information about rights of some customers under new Nevada laws relating to data privacy.
- We’ve added more detail regarding the right of some customers to opt out of the sale of their data under applicable laws.
As one of the premier sports and entertainment companies, we offer Services through a wide range of businesses and under many different brands. Vinik Sports Group (defined below) processes personal information to deliver the Services to you and ensure that you have the best possible sports and entertainment experience. The data controller of your personal information will be the Vinik Sports Group company which provides Services to you or does business with you.
2. Who We Are
3. Personal Information We Collect and Purposes
4. When We Share Your Information
5. Children’s Privacy Notice
6. Your Rights
7. Your Choices
8. How We Protect Your Information
9. How Long We Keep Your Information
10. Limitation of NHLE Liability
13. Contact Us
14. Your European Economic Area Privacy Rights
15. Your California Privacy Rights
16. Your Nevada Privacy Rights
-“Offline Services”, for example: Services you use when you visit our Events and Venues, purchase a ticket for an event on-site, or otherwise visit a venue owned, operated, promoted, or serviced by Vinik Sports Group (as defined below), or if you engage in business with us.
-“Digital Services”, for example:
- Our products, services, or technology in venues and events we own or operate; and
- Our websites, mobile applications, and other online services, including data collected when you interact with or reference our products/services or advertisements online, as well as via social media (e.g. when we correspond with you via social media, when we access information provided by social media platforms in relation to our pages on those platforms, or if you reference or interact with our Events and Venues (as defined below) on social media).
Note that certain third parties may be able to identify you across sites and services using the information they process; however, any such processing not done at the direction of VSGE is outside the scope of this Policy.
VSGE and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control of Vinik Sports Group LLC (“VSG”), and under the various Vinik Sports Group brands described below and as may change from time to time (collectively, “Vinik Sports Group”, “we” or “us”) are the owner or operator of, or service provider for, various sports and live entertainment venues, events and properties (collectively, “Events and Venues”) and sports teams.
References to Vinik Sports Group include (without limitation):
- VSG-owned and/or operated facilities and venues (such as AMALIE Arena and the Yuengling Center);
- VSG-owned sports teams (including the Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL), and Tampa Bay Storm (AFL));
- VSG-owned and/or operated retail stores (such as Tampa Bay Sports);
- Vinik Sports Group LLC;
- VSG Enterprises LLC;
- Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties, LLC;
- Tampa Bay Sports and Entertainment, LLC;
- Lightning Hockey L.P.;
- TBSE Football, LLC;
- Tampa Bay Arena, LLC;
- TBEP Facilities, LLC;
- TBEP Live, LLC;
- TBEP Media, LLC;
- TBEP Commercial Sales, LLC;
- TBEP Hospitality I, LLC;
- TBEP Hospitality I JV, LLC;
- TB Sports Retail, LLC;
- TBSE Esports, LLC;
- Lightning Foundation, Inc.;
- Lightning High School Hockey League, Inc.; and
- Other current and future VSG affiliates, subsidiaries and parent company entities and their successor and assigns.
The tables below explain the categories of information we collect and the purposes for which we use them. The actual information we collect about you can vary based on your interaction with our Services. Please note that we may use any or all of this information to comply with the law, detect or prevent fraud, and to defend our legal rights. Further detail about each of the purposes is set out in the “Additional Information on Purposes” section below.
Information You Provide to Us:
|Categories of personal information we collect||Purposes of use|
|Contact information and account registration|
For example: name, email, postal address, telephone number, account user name and password, business contact information, and any information you may provide to us at an event or in person.
|Identification and demographics|
For example: date of birth, gender, nationality, ethnicity, interests, lifestyle information, photos, social media credentials, including identification information about friends, contacts or referrals you provide.
For example: credit/debit card details, purchase history, delivery address, membership information, reservations, and the personal details of any of your guests.
For example: photos, videos, audio, and other information you may submit to us, such as comments on our forums.
|Research and feedback|
For example: comments that you send us through online forms and social media platforms, by email, over the phone, by mail, or in surveys.
|Audio and video|
For example: audio recordings of a customer service call or security video footage if you visit one of our properties.
Information we collect automatically from you and/or your device:
|Categories of personal information we collect||Purposes of use|
|Device information and identifiers|
For example: IP address, cookie IDs, browser type and language, operating system, platform type, device type, and advertising and app identifiers.
|Connection and Usage|
For example: domain names, browsing activity, scrolling and keystroke activity, advertisements viewed, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email, content you view and duration, quality of the service and interaction with the content, logs, and other similar information. If these events occur while you are offline, they may be logged and uploaded to us when you next connect.
For example: city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation.We will ask for your consent before using your precise location from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
Information we collect from third parties:
|Categories of personal information we collect||Purposes of use||Source of Information|
|Information from public and commercial sources|
For example: demographic including at a household level, contact information, inferences about your preferences, loyalty program membership, and purchasing data.
|Social Media Information|
For example: if you interact with us through a social media service or log in using social media credentials, depending on your social media settings, we may have access to your information from that social network such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, your comments about our Services, and the people/sites you follow.
|Event or Team Preferences|
For example: if you purchase products and services from our event promoters, producers, and other partners or similar parties or when you express interests (e.g. team preference or mailing list sign up) that relate to Vinik Sports Group.
|Ticket Purchase Information|
For example: if you purchase tickets from our ticket agents for our Events and Venues.
Additional information that we collect for business relationships only:
|Categories of personal information we collect||Purposes of use||Source of Information|
|Business contact information|
For example: company name, your name, email address, and job.
|Build and manage business relationships|
|Due diligence information|
For example: contact information, nationality, job title, age, date of birth, gender, country of residence, employment and education information, public, religious, political or trade union roles, personal and professional affiliations, connections to criminal activities or offences.
|Compliance and risk management activities for business relationships|
Additional information on purposes of use:
- Provide the Services, for example:
- responding to your requests or inquiries, including technical support
- sending you service-related communications
- providing ticketing, payment services, mapping guidance, and offers
- displaying content you generate, such as video and comments
- carrying out research and analytics for uses including improving our Services and developing new ones
- processing your information for promotional campaigns such as sweepstakes and contests, and for surveys, online and offline panels and focus groups
- Personalize your experience, for example:
- providing you with customized product experience, including personalized newsletters, viewing and other content recommendations from Vinik Sports Group, our partners and other organizations
- providing you with advertising based on your activities and interests, including at a household level
- creating and updating profiles and audience segments that can be used for analytics, interest-based advertising and marketing on the Services, television, third party services and platforms, mobile apps and/or websites, connected devices and offline
- using inferences about your preferences and interests for any and all of the above purposes
- Send marketing communications (with consent if required), for example:
- sending you newsletters, surveys and information about products, services and promotions offered by Vinik Sports Group
- Provide a seamless experience across platforms and devices, for example:
- identifying you when you log into the Service on multiple devices or web browsers to provide continuity and to match your interests across devices for the purposes of analytics, advertising, reporting and to improve the Services
- identifying you if your devices have attributes suggesting that they may be used by the same individual or household for purposes of analytics, advertising, reporting and to improve the Services
- Build and manage business relationships, for example:
- pursuing potential business opportunities, including identifying and contacting the correct person within the company
- sending communications for business purposes
- sending event invitations, marketing emails and campaigns, and tracking the effectiveness of such communications
- providing business contacts with access to our systems, and managing that access
- Market and advertise for third parties, for example:
- send you newsletters, promotional emails, surveys and information about products, services and promotions offered by our partners and other organizations with which we work
- customize content that our third-party partners deliver on the Services (e.g., personalized third-party advertising)
- create and update inferences about you and audience segments that can be used for interest-based advertising and marketing on the Services, third party services and platforms, and mobile apps
- create profiles about you, including adding and combining information we obtain from third parties and matching your interests across devices, which may be used for third-party marketing and advertising on the Services, television, third party services and platforms, mobile apps and/or websites, connected devices and offline
- Compliance and risk management activities for business relationships, for example:
- compliance with laws and regulations
- managing third party and other risks to our business
- protecting the reputation of our businesses
- Protect our users, Services and properties, for example:
- protecting the safety and security of users and visitors to the Services
- protecting our digital and physical properties
- detecting and preventing other activities that may be illegal or in violation of our Terms for that respective Service
We may share your information with:
- Related Companies: We will share your information with other companies in Vinik Sports Group, as well as any other current or future affiliated entities, subsidiaries, and parent companies of VSG, to help better tailor services, products, marketing, and advertising to you and to other existing and potential customers. We may share identification and demographics, device information and identifiers, and research and feedback for purposes such as improving and tailoring services. In addition, business information may be shared for business operational purposes.
- Operational Partners: Vinik Sports Group operational partners and their successors, assigns, and affiliates, in connection with the operation of the Services and where otherwise permitted by law. For example, we currently partner with BAMTech, LLC (“BAM”) and SnagFilms, Inc., d/b/a ViewLift (“ViewLift“) to operate certain aspects of our Services.
- National Hockey League: In addition to the information the NHL may collect about you in connection with your use of any NHL services, we may share information about you with the NHL (including your contact information, demographic information, preferences and information about your interactions with Vinik Sports Group), and the NHL may use this information for purposes including: providing you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials and information that may be relevant to you, improving their products and services, and performing internal analysis. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the NHL.
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks, and Other Third Parties: We may share information about how you use the Services and interact with content or ads to better tailor services, products, marketing and advertising on our Services and on third-party platforms. To enable these purposes, we may share certain demographics information, user-generated content, device information and identifiers, connection and usage data, geolocation data, public and commercial information, and social media information. These third parties may use their own tracking technologies to collect or request information about you, please see our section on Cookies below.
- Promoters and Artists: We may share your information with other third parties, for example artists or promoters we work with. In certain cases, these parties may use your personal information for marketing or promotional purposes by sending you information about related products or services that may be of interest to you. Each of these parties have privacy policies that differ from our own, so please read these policies carefully to understand their policies and your options. We have no control over the practices of such third parties with respect to their collection, use or storage of personal information and we are not responsible for the practices of such third parties.
- Partners and Sponsors: We may share your information with third party partners and sponsors we work with. For instance, if you enter a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by a third party, we may share the information you provide for that entry with the sponsor. Depending on the partnership, we may share certain information including contact information, identification and demographic information, transactional information, user-generated content that you provide, research and feedback, device information and identifiers, connection and usage information, public and commercial information, and social media information. Each of these parties have privacy policies that differ from our own, so please read these policies carefully to understand their policies and your options. We have no control over the practices of such third parties with respect to their collection, use or storage of personal information and we are not responsible for the practices of such third parties. You may avoid sharing your personal information with these third parties by choosing not to register or use the relevant feature.
- Social Networks: We may share your information with social media platforms for example, if you click on a Facebook “like” button on a Service, the “like” may appear on your Facebook account. To control this sharing of information, please review and adjust your privacy settings for the relevant social network. Depending on your privacy settings and actions on such network, we may share contact information, identification and demographic information, user-generated content, device information and identifiers, connection and usage data, and social media information.
- Service Providers: We engage vendors to perform business purposes on our behalf and share information with them to enable them to provide us with such business purposes, including research and analytics, hosting, transaction and payment processing, promotion administration, fraud prevention, identity management, acquisition, data hygiene, and other services. Service providers may use such information for their operational purposes in order to provide their services to us.
- Search Engines: Depending on the Service, you may be able to engage with other members of the Service or the public. This may make the name and photo associated with your profile and any comments or user-generated content you provide visible to other members of that Service or the general public. If the information is available to the general public, it may also be searchable by search engines.
- Law Enforcement, Regulators, Anti-fraud Coalitions and other groups: We share any of the categories of information we collect, as appropriate, with these third parties in order to: protect and enforce the legal rights, privacy, and safety of ourselves and our visitors; protect against possible fraud or other illegal activity; respond to requests from government and other authorities; and otherwise comply with legal process.
We may share information about you with outside companies, organizations, or individuals when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We may share information about you along with a hashed or masked identifier, with third parties so they may better personalize your experience with them and the offers they send you. With your appropriate consent when required, and consistent with applicable law, we may share your video viewing behavior with third parties including service providers, advertising companies, analytic partners, and social media sites.
To Perform Requested Services or Communications
We may share information about you to third parties to perform services you request or functions you initiate, such as when you post information and materials on message boards and social media forums, including our Facebook Page and any other social media platforms or channels. Please note, that when you post information in a public forum it becomes public information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to identify you to anyone to whom you send communications through the Services.
Sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets
Other legal reasons
Vinik Sports Group may use or disclose your personal information if Vinik Sports Group believes in good faith that it is necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or other enforceable governmental request;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our Vinik Sports Group companies;
- to protect against harm to the rights, privacy, safety or property of Vinik Sports Group, the NHL Entities (as defined below), you, other users, or our staff, participants, fans, spectators, or bystanders or others at Vinik Sports Group-related events or venues (including without limitation our Events and Venues) and/or the public as permitted or required by law;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, physical safety, technical or other potentially harmful occurrences (both online and offline);
- to enforce our Terms and NHL.com Terms, and any other terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations of any Terms; and
- to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain
Vinik Sports Group has developed this Children’s Privacy Notice to inform you about our information collection practices and policies regarding personal information about your children that you provide to Vinik Sports Group through the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the terms in this Child Privacy Notice. This Child Privacy Notice is an online notice and applies only to the Services.
Vinik Sports Group collects personal information from parents about their children through the Services to provide parents and children with access to the benefits that the parents have requested. You are sharing personal information with Vinik Sports Group when you register yourself and your children through certain portions of the Services.
Only parents may register their children on the Services; therefore, Vinik Sports Group does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
When you provide personal information about your children through certain portions of the Services, that personal information is collected and maintained by Vinik Sports Group and, depending on the functionality of the service or program, by third parties under contract with Vinik Sports Group. Those third parties are contractually obligated to keep such personal information confidential and secure.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Child Privacy Notice
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. To the extent applicable law grants you the right to do so, and subject to any necessary verification, you may have the right to:
• request that we provide you with a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
• request that we update any of your personal information which are inaccurate or incomplete;
• request that we delete any of your personal information which we are holding; or
• request that we provide your personal information to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format
We will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations. Vinik Sports Group may require you to verify your identity before Vinik Sports Group acts on any request. We may require further documentation such as a password and user ID before granting access to your information.
Vinik Sports Group may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), threaten the privacy of others, or are extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where Vinik Sports Group can provide information access and modification or deletion, Vinik Sports Group will endeavor to do so without charge, unless fulfilling the request would require a disproportionate effort by Vinik Sports Group.
Some Services can only be provided if we have your information, therefore deletion of your information will result in termination of such Services. Please note that Vinik Sports Group may need to keep certain of your information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Your rights and our responses will vary based on your state or country of residency. Please note that you may be located in a jurisdiction where we are not obligated, or are unable, to fulfill a request. In such a case, your request may not be fulfilled.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), please refer to Your European Economic Area Privacy Rights section (below)
If you are a California Resident, please refer to Your California Privacy Rights section (below)
If you are a Nevada Resident, please refer to Your Nevada Privacy Rights section (below)
Cookies and Similar Technologies
“Cookies” are small text files containing pieces of data that are placed in your computer’s Web browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable but may be linked to personal information that you provide to us through your interaction with the Services. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (Internet location) from which the Cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (its expiration period), and a value (such as a randomly generated unique number).
Your Options for Cookies
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies. Please consult your web browser’s settings. You can learn more about Cookies, see what Cookies have been set on your computing device and learn how to manage and delete them at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Vinik Sports Group and Ad Partners also may use these technologies to track the actions of users of the Services over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services to display ads on third-party websites, to measure statistics of our marketing efforts, and to deliver advertisements on the Services that may be more relevant to individual consumers and to otherwise improve the consumer experience using the Services. For example, if you have given Vinik Sports Group your zip code, Vinik Sports Group may use it to deliver advertisements to you that are specific to promotions in your area. In addition, Vinik Sports Group and Ad Partners may use technologies such as remarketing which will allow us to deliver ads to you based upon your previously viewed sites.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by adjusting the push message settings for the mobile application, or for other communications, by contacting us using the information below. To opt-out of the collection of information relating to email opens, configure your email so that it does not load images in our emails.
Mobile App and Connected Devices
Depending on the device you use, you may be able to manage your advertising and location preferences through your device settings. Many operating systems provide their own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. We do not control how the applicable platform operator allows you to manage personalized in-application advertisements. You should review your device manufacturer’s support materials and/or the device settings for the respective operating systems for more detail on how to manage such preferences.
You can stop all collection of information by a mobile app by uninstalling the app.
Third-Party Online Services
We do not sell your personal information for money. However, sometimes we share your data with the categories of third parties described above in this policy. These transfers, which are used to provide you with certain Services and/or to more effectively provide you with personalized Services (including advertising), can be deemed a sale under some data privacy laws.
If you are a California Resident, or otherwise have the right to opt out of data sales, you may do so through our Customer Privacy Portal or by calling us at 1-888-607-7572. You will be asked to provide certain information to us in order to exercise this option so we can verify your identity and locate your records with us. We may deny requests that we determine in good faith and with reasonable cause to be fraudulent. Please note that your decision to opt out of the sale of your personal information may impact the availability and quality of some of the Services provided to you.
We use industry standard technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information when you transmit it to us, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
Despite all reasonable practices, no security method is infallible, and you should always take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information, including ensuring that you have up-to-date antivirus software. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone
If you believe that your Vinik Sports Group account or any information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately through the Contact Us information provided below.
We will keep your information for so long as it, in our discretion, remains relevant to its purpose, and in any event, for so long as is required by law. This period may be different if required by law, or if we need to retain data in order to respond to claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party. We will review retention periods periodically and may sometimes pseudonymize or anonymize data held for longer periods, if appropriate.
None of NHL ICE, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., the National Hockey League and its other member clubs, nor any of their respective officers, directors, governors, owners, other officials, partners, partnerships, principals, employees, affiliates and other related entities, servants, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (together “NHL Entities”), have any control of, or responsibility or liability for, our use, disclosure, storage or transmission of any information collected through the Services.
Vinik Sports Group controls and operates its business and the Services from within the United States of America. Our privacy practices are governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, which may differ from privacy laws in your state or home country, and may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your state or home country. Your personal information may also be processed by staff operating in the United States or outside the EEA working for us, other members of Vinik Sports Group, or third-party data processors. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our Services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Vinik Sports Group’s headquarters are in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, your information may be transferred to, maintained, and processed by Vinik Sports Group, and our operational partners and service providers in the United States. Please note that U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence and such information may be subject to lawful access by U.S. courts, law enforcement, and governmental authorities. Please be aware that information we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be collected, transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law.
Legal Basis for Processing for European Economic Area Residents
To the extent our activities are subject to international data protection laws that specify limited legal grounds to process your information, the legal bases for our processing activities are to perform our contract(s) with you; to meet our legal obligations; and for our legitimate business purposes, including to improve our operations and Services, detect and prevent fraud, and enforce our Terms. We rely on your consent to send you direct marketing messages about our products, services and promotions and to deliver targeted advertisements to you, both on and off the Services. If you do not provide certain information to us, we may, in some circumstances, be unable to comply with our obligations or provide you with the services that you request. We will tell you about the implications of not providing certain information.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where we may require your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented unless we now have an alternative legal basis for doing so.
This EEA Privacy Notice was written with brevity and clarity in mind and is not an exhaustive account of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. If you require any further information, contact us using the following contact details:
Vinik Sports Group
401 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602 USA
(+1 (888) 607-7572)
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
The CCPA entitles California residents to the consumer rights explained in the sections below entitled “Right to Know,” “Right to Request Deletion,” “Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information,” and “Right to Non-Discrimination.”
For information on contacting us to exercise these rights or for more information, please refer to the section below entitled “How to Submit a Request.”
We hope that this California Privacy Notice provides you with all the information you need to understand your California rights. However, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by any method below in the section entitled, “Contact for More Information.”
|Right to Know||You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, or sell about you. Specifically, for information we collect about you, you may request that we disclose the following to you:|
– The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
– The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.
– The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
– The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
In addition, for information that we sell or disclose about you for a business purpose, if any, you may request that we disclose the following to you:
– The categories of personal information that we have collected about you.
– The categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
– The categories of personal information that we disclose about you for a business purpose.
|Right to Request Deletion||You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. If it is necessary for us to maintain the personal information for certain purposes, we are not required to comply with your deletion request. If we determine that we will not delete your personal information when you request us to do so, we will inform you and tell you why we are not deleting it.|
|Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information|
|We do not sell your personal information in the traditional sense; however, we may share your information as outlined above. Also, we require in our Terms that you be of sufficient legal age to use our Services. Accordingly, we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization. You have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us, you may go to our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page.|
|Right to Non-Discrimination|
|You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA. However, we may charge you a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data.|
Currently, we do not charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA.
|Rights of Household Members||Members of your household have the right to jointly request us to disclose and/or delete the personal information we have collected about them. We will verify each household member’s identification and that each member is still part of your household. Any household member who is under the age of 13 must submit verifiable parental consent for any request.|
How to Submit a Request
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a “verifiable” request to us through any the following ways:
- by contacting us at our Customer Privacy Portal and providing the requested information; or
- calling us at 1-888-607-7572 and providing requested information.
You may also designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights and submit requests on your behalf. We may also request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may also need to verify your authorized agent’s identity to protect your personal information.
For your request to be verifiable, you will be asked to provide certain information so we may verify your identity. The information we may request for such purpose may differ depending upon the type of consumer request you are making, the type, sensitivity and value of the personal information that is the subject of your request, and the risk of harm that could occur as a result of unauthorized access or deletion, among other factors. Typically, we will ask you for information that matches information you have already provided to us by using our Services. We may also require you to provide a written declaration confirming your identity.
If you maintain an online account with us, we may verify your identity for a request through the normal account authentication process, meaning you will need to sign on with your email and password.
We are only required to respond to requests to provide personal information to you twice in any 12-month period.
If we cannot verify your identity, we will not be able to comply with your request. We will inform you if we cannot verify your identity. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Third Parties’ List – California Shine the Light
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can also request a list of all the third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California’s Shine the Light law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California residents may contact us at 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602, Vinik Sports Group Legal Department Attn: Chief Privacy Officer. In the body of your request, you must include: “California Shine the Light Request”, your name, a current California address including, street address, city, state, and zip code, as well as sufficient information for us to determine if the law applies to you. You will need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident. We will not accept requests by telephone, email, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Contact for More Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our California Privacy Notice, please contact us at Privacy@viniksportsgroup.com. You may also call 1-888-607-7572.
Nevada residents have the right to direct us not to sell certain personally identifiable information that we collect about you on our Websites or our products by emailing us at: Privacy@viniksportsgroup.com. This information includes: your first name or first initial and last name in combination with your social security number; driver’s license number, driver authorization card number or identification card number; account number, credit card number or debit card number, in combination with any required security code, access code or password that would permit access to your financial account; medical identification number or a health insurance identification number; user name, unique identifier or electronic mail address in combination with a password, access code or security question and answer that would permit access to an online account.
Additionally, you may review and request that we change the personally identifiable information that we collect about you on our websites or our products by emailing us at: Privacy@viniksportsgroup.com.